Express Parts Supply Return Policy
We offer our customers a 30 day return policy on our parts. Customers have 30 days from the date of receiving the part to contact us for a return.
We will then issue the Return Authorization that will need to be included with the return for proper credit processing.
We stand behind what we sell and provide a superior level of customer support.
Express Parts Supply promises to deliver high-quality products, in new excellent condition. If, for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization for any unused / not installed merchandise. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise, unless defective.
Returns for Unused / Not Installed Product(s)
We can process returns for unused / not installed product(s) and refunds only for items purchased from Express Parts Supply. If attempting to return a product from one of our affiliates, you will need to visit their website and follow their Returns Policy guidelines. To set up a return for unused / not installed product(s) purchased, first make sure that your request is within 30 days or less of you receiving the product(s). Secondly, request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) by calling us at Toll Free (703)496-3838. If you are returning a product because we made an error in your order, we will promptly send you the correct item at no additional cost, and we will schedule and pay for return shipping. Please contact our customer service and advise of the incorrect item received.
What is Required:
To receive a refund for the product(s) being returned, please make sure of the following:
- Product(s) being returned cannot have been installed.
- The product(s) must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects.
- Product(s) must be in resalable condition.
- Original manufacturer packaging for the product(s) are required to be returned such as manuals, accessories, packaging materials, etc.
- All free or gift product(s) including accessories must be included with your return.
- Writing or labels added onto the original manufacturer packaging is strictly prohibited.
- All product(s) that are freight bound must be returned via freight carriers.
- All product(s) must be returned with their assigned RMA number.
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- Ship your product(s) back within 30 days from receiving your RMA number because the RMA number does carry an expiration date.
What's not Eligible for Return:
These types of product(s) are not currently available for return:
- Installed Parts
- Scratch / Dent
- Free or Gift product(s) as a standalone.
- Installed Electrical Parts.
- Special Orders.
- Expedited Shipping and Handling Charges.
What are MY Responsibilities including charges incurred?
Here are some points that you need to remember when you’re returning items.
- You will be responsible for the cost of the shipping for the product(s) being returned.
- You are solely responsible for product(s) that are lost or damaged by the carrier during return shipping to Express Parts Supply.
- If there is a product(s) that is lost or damaged by the carrier during transit you must contact the carrier to file a claim with them.
- All returns associated with our “Free Shipping” offer or that have original shipping charges applied will have the original shipping fee(s) that Express Parts Supply incurred when shipping your product(s) deducted from the refund amount.
- A 20% restocking fee for each product(s) returned.
What happens after Express Parts Supply receives MY Return?
Once we receive the product(s) back to our facilities we inspect them to assure all guidelines were met as described above. This process normally takes 2-5 business days for review.
For Approved Product(s): We will submit the credit for the product(s) within 3-7 business days of approval. Depending on the payment method some credit(s) can take as long as 10 business days to be refunded to your original payment method.
For Denied Product(s): The product(s) you are attempting to return failed to meet our return guidelines. We will notify you of such situation and advise that the product(s) will be at our dock awaiting your request for a pick up. Unfortunately Express Parts Supply will not issue a refund of any value nor will we ship the product(s) back to you. You will need to setup a pickup for the product(s) and shipping charges associated will not be reimbursed. Should we be unable to reach you after 10 business day(s) from the failed inspection date you may incur storage charges.